“And the most terrifying question of all may be just how much horror the human mind can stand and still maintain a wakeful, staring, unrelenting sanity.”
― Stephen King, Pet Sematary
Listen to the episode HERE
- Wounds, based on the Nathan Ballingrud short story “The Visible Filth”
- You Should Have Left by Daniel Kehlmann
- Pet Sematary by Stephen King
- In the Tall Grass by Stephen King and Joe Hill
- It Chapter 2 by Stephen King
- October Factions by Steve Niles
- Lovecraft Country by Matt Ruff
- V-Wars by Jonathan Maberry
- NOS4A2 by Joe Hill
- Locke and Key by Joe Hill
- You by Caroline Kepnes
- Homecoming on Amazon Prime
- Castlevania on Netflix
I’m surprised you guys didn’t note that “In the Tall Grass” was co-written with Joe Hill.
You’re right that was our bad! It was on the doc, so it must’ve been either lost in the edit or somehow didn’t get mentioned. I can fix that in the show notes.
In The Tall Grass was filmed right near where I live – my dog and I visited the set! Very spooky – can’t wait to see it.
LikeLiked by 1 person
That is so cool! Very exciting!