The final girl may live, but she’s stripped of so much by the time the credits roll.– Christa Carmen, Something Borrowed, Something Blood-Soaked
For this week’s episode we are tackling horror stories in a shorter form. We have a few collections and an anthology that we loved. What do you think about horror short stories in general? Do you have a favorite adaptation?
- We Should Have Well Enough Alone by Ronald Malfi
- Spinechillers Vol. 6 by Doug Bradley
- Something Borrowed, Something Blood-Soaked by Christa Carmen
- House of Phobos by Scott Roche
- Greetings from Moon Hill by Anthony J. Rapino
- The Last Movie Podcast