I don’t think words can express how excited I was to be able to record this episode. Stephen is one of my favorite authors and a lover of the slasher genre, I could not have picked a better guest for the topic.
- My Heart is a Chainsaw by Stephen Graham Jones
- Mongrels by Stephen Graham Jones
- The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
- My Favorite Thing is Monsters by Emil Ferris
- The Shining by Stephen King
- Experimental Film by Gemma Files
- My Best Friend’s Exorcism by Grady Hendrix
- The Girl Next Door by Jack Ketchum
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- Cirque Berserk by Jessica Guess
- Tastes Like Candy by Ivy Tholen
- Night Shoot by David Sodergren
- The Forgotten Island by David Sodergren
- Benny Rose the Cannibal King by Hailey Piper
- Clown in a Cornfield by Adam Cesare
- Tribesmen by Adam Cesare
- Under the Blade by Matt Serafini
- The Final Girl Support Group by Grady Hendrix
- Standalone by Paul Michael Anderson
- Security by Gina Wohlsdorf
- Camp Ghoul Mountain Part VI by Jonathan Raab
- Kill River by Cameron Roubique
- Golf Curse by Cameron Roubique
- Escape From Happydale from Jack Quaid
Final Girl Spotify Playlist
Stephen picked Gloria Gaynor’s classic “I Will Survive” for his Final Girl Song . Check it out here!
How to support Books in the Freezer
We are on Patreon! Check us out! There’s a lot of fun going on in the Patreon community. At the Final Girl level you can get episodes early and find out about topics and guests beforehand. Axe-Wielding Maniacs get to be part of a Voxer group chat and join in Netflix movie nights. Malevolent Spirits get everything that’s been mentioned and bonus episodes!
Do you use Amazon? Use the podcast link when you make any purchases, for an easy way to support the podcast! The links for this episode are using the podcast affiliate link.
Are you a fan of audiobooks?
Libro FM is a great way to listen to audiobooks and support your local bookstore! You can use code FREEZERBOOK at checkout and you can get TWO audiobooks for the price of one ($14.99)! It’s a great deal and a great way to be a part of supporting local businesses