Can you believe we’re more than halfway through the year? You know what that means. Let’s get comfortable and talk about the some exciting books coming out this year. Let me which book you are looking forward to picking up this year.
- Mary An Awakening of Terror by Nat Cassidy
- They Drown Our Daughters by Katrina Monroe
- What Moves the Dead by T. Kingfisher
- Just Like Home by Sarah Gailey
- The Ghost That Ate Us: The Tragic True Story of the Burger City Poltergeist by Daniel Kraus
- The Devil Takes You Home by Gabino Iglesias
- Anybody Home? by Michael J. Seidlinger
- Daphne Josh Malerman
- These Fleeting Shadows by Kate Alice Marshall
- Clown in a Cornfield 2: Frendo Lives by Adam Cesare
- Number One Fan by Meg Ellison
- Suburban Hell by Maureen Kilmer
- Motherthing by Ainslie Hogarth
- The Weight of Blood by Tiffany D. Jackson
- Full Immersion by Gemma Amor
- No Gods for Drowning by Hailey Piper
- The Ghost Eaters by Clay McLeod Chapman
- Marla by Jonathan Janz
- Lute by Jennifer Thorne
- The Sacrifice by Rin Chupeco
- Such Sharp Teeth by Rachel Harrison
- Sign Here by Claudia Lux
- The Hollow Kind of Andy Davidson
- White Horse by Erika Wurth
- A Sliver of Darkness by CJ Tudor
- Bad Dolls by Rachel Harrison
- Nine Liars (Truly Devious #5) by Maureen Johnson
How to support Books in the Freezer
We are on Patreon! Check us out! There’s a lot of fun going on in the Patreon community. At the Final Girl level you can get episodes early and find out about topics and guests beforehand. Axe-Wielding Maniacs get to be part of a Voxer group chat and join in Netflix movie nights. Malevolent Spirits get everything that’s been mentioned and bonus episodes!
Do you use Amazon? Use the podcast link when you make any purchases, for an easy way to support the podcast! The links for this episode are using the podcast affiliate link.
Are you a fan of audiobooks?
Libro FM is a great way to listen to audiobooks and support your local bookstore! You can use code FREEZERBOOK at checkout and you can get TWO audiobooks for the price of one ($14.99)! It’s a great deal and a great way to be a part of supporting local businesses